Extending Google Analytics
Go beyond logging into your Google Analytics to review saved reports. Move to the next level of web analytics. Export data. Mash it up with other metrics. Look at the horizon of the industry and find the next mountain to climb.
These articles focus on ways to extend Google Analytics' basic functionality and on where the web analytics industry is moving.
- Backup Your Google Analytics Data: Be prepared for unexpected issues.
- Recommended 3rd Party Tools: Google Analytics doesn't do everything.
- Google Analytics API: What it is and what it can do.
- Teaching Google Analytics: Helps and lesson plans for teaching Google Analytics in the classroom.
- Impact of iPads on Analytics: How iPads and tablets will change how we do web analysis.
- Google TV and Web Analytics: Google TV will redefine how we view visitor behavior.
- Google Analytics and Social Media Tracking: Three reasons social media can't be tracked accurately in web analytics software.